5. The lost card guarantee applies when you have registered your SL Access card
This is clause 5 in the part "Your rights when travelling with SL" in SL's general terms and conditions. You find the full version of the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page in a pdf. It is the general terms and conditions in Swedish that are legally binding.
If you have registered your SL Access card on Mitt SL, you can get a new card if you lose your card, provided you notify Mitt SL of the loss or call SL Customer Services. Your card will be blocked when you have done this. The replacement card that you will receive will contain the same ticket or loaded credit amount as on the lost card at the time it was blocked.
This lost card guarantee is linked to the person who registered the card on Mitt SL on their own behalf or on behalf of a third party. A passenger must be at least 16 years old to create a Mitt SL account and be able to utilise the lost card guarantee.
There are certain restrictions for the lost card guarantee:
- SL does not compensate you for the period on the ticket from when you reported the loss of your card until you receive your replacement card.
- SL does not compensate costs that you have had for another ticket or for travelling in some other way during the period from when you reported the loss until you received a replacement card.
- SL does not compensate costs or losses that arise as a consequence of the loss.
- The lost card guarantee does not apply if SL had withdrawn or blocked your SL Access card before you lost it.
Contact details for SL Customer Services are available on sl.se.