13. Laws linked to these Terms and Conditions
This is clause 13 in the part "Personal data and legislation" in SL's general terms and conditions. You find the full version of the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page in a pdf. It is the general terms and conditions in Swedish that are legally binding.
The following laws are linked to SL’s General Sales and Travel Terms and Conditions. If you want to read the laws in full, you can do this via, for example, riksdag.se.
- Act on the Rights of Public Transport Passengers (2015:953)
- Act on Supplementary Charges in Public Transport (1977:67)
- Railway Transport Act (1985:192)
- Motor Traffic Damage Act (1975:1410)
- Public Order Act (1993:1617)
- Railway Act (2004:519)
- Act on Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (2015:671)
- Distance and Doorstep Sales Act (2005:59)
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Interest Act (1975:635)