1. Applicability of these Terms and Conditions
This is clause 1 in the part "Tickets, prices and special terms and conditions" in SL's general terms and conditions. You find the full version of the terms and conditions at the bottom of this page in a pdf. It is the general terms and conditions in Swedish that are legally binding.
These General Sales and Travel Terms and Conditions apply when you purchase tickets from SL Traffic Services, when you travel using SL Traffic Services or when you are inside SL’s compulsory ticket area but not travelling. Special terms and conditions also apply for certain kinds of tickets and SL services, for example when you purchase school and corporate tickets.
The general provisions for Sales and Travel Terms and Conditions are found in certain laws and ordinances. Clause 13 at the end of these Terms and Conditions includes a list of these. However, SL determines what rules apply to SL Traffic Services. SL is also entitled to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice, although you can always find the current Terms and Conditions on sl.se.
- SL is Aktiebolaget Storstockholms Lokaltrafik (Stockholm Public Transport, SL), which is owned by Region Stockholm.
- SL Traffic Services is the transportation route network (including stations and vehicles, etc.) where SL, or a company engaged by SL, enables people to travel by public transport within the County of Stockholm and in some adjacent areas.
- SL’s Compulsory Ticket Area is the area within SL’s barrier line.
- The Track Area is the area where the rail tracks are accessible.