General terms & conditions
Find out more about your rights and duties as a customer when using SL services.
We may update these terms and conditions from time to time, so please review these pages regularly.
Read SL's general terms and conditions on the pages below or in the pdf linked at the bottom of this page. The English translation is provided as a service to non-Swedish speaking persons, however, it is the general terms and conditions in Swedish that are legally binding.
Updated on 8 October 2019.
The terms and conditions are divided into 5 parts and 13 clauses:
- Part 1 "Tickets, prices and special terms and conditions" with clause 1, 2 and 3.
- Part 2 "Your rights when travelling with SL" with clause 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- Part 3 "Your obligations when travelling with SL" with clause 8 and 9.
- Part 4 "SL’s liability and disputes with SL" with clause 10 and 11.
- Part 5 "Personal data and legislation" with clause 12 and 13.